A REMINDER OF WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW FOR CLASS:
- ONE PIECE OF I.D. IF YOU ARE NEW TO CLASS
- Bring water, a large towel and yoga mat. Mats are available for sale…please see below for the price list. If however, you are new to yoga and not sure you want to make such an investment yet, not to worry, there are mats for rent – $5 per use per class.
- Sweats, tracks, shorts, tights, or anything you can move and bend in are totally fine for class. Both locations are kept warm with no fans or air conditioning. This is a really good introduction to what “hot” yoga is all about so if you are planning on attending class at either location, it is advisable that you wear clothing that will keep you a little cooler (i.e. less is more) and you should walk with an extra t-shirt to change into after class.
- Finally, try to come to class on an empty stomach (i.e. do not eat at least 2 or 3 hours before class) and do not drink coffee, or consume any alcohol before class…try to drink more water instead. Practising under these circumstances could negatively affect your class.
Accessories to Rent / Buy
DON’T HAVE A MAT?
Mats are available for rent – TT$5.00 per class OR for purchase…
- Standard Mat (good for beginners) available in Burgundy, Orange, Red and more -TT$210.00(SOLD OUT)
- Extra Thick Black Mat (more of an investment for those who have been practising for a while and/or those with severe knee and/or back problems) -
- Jade Harmony Mat. This mat has a less slippery surface and is also good for beginners. It comes in two (2) lengths: 74″ (TT$590.00), extra long 84″ (TT$700.00)and SUPER thick 74″ (TT$930.00…SOLD OUT). It is a bit pricier though as it is made from natural rubber…making it a great alternative for those who are a little more environmentally-conscious.
FORGOT YOUR WATER?
Once in a while you may forget to bring your water with you. As a result, water refills are available for TT$3.00 per refill… just ask when signing into class. Please also note that this is just in case of emergencies… there aren’t large quantities of water available so please try to remember to bring your own water if you can.